[AI] regarding low vertual memory.

Arpit Jain arpit.ajn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 01:32:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

Go to system properties by right clicking on My computer and select
properties, or you can even open it up from control panel.
Select advanced tab and then select performance options.
Then select advanced tab again and select change.
Here, you can increase the minimum and maximum size of virtual memory.
The recommended size is:
min. size = 200
max size = 1000