[AI] New member

L I larkascending at hotmail.de
Sun Apr 4 08:27:36 EDT 2010

Dear AI-members,
As I’m a new member at this list I’d like to introduce myself:
My name is Lilya and I’m a student. I found your website through recommendation. I lost my eyesight  almost totally and I’m therefore dependent on a screenreader, now. I hope to learn more about computers and other technologies for the blind and wish to find a forum to pose my questions concerning these issues and share experiences. In the contrary I’ll be pleased to contribute to this list, too.
Warm greetings to all of you,
Lilya I