[AI] about music softwair

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Sun Apr 4 07:43:44 EDT 2010

Though I don't have first hand experience, people talk about Apple Mac
when it comes to professional music production. With Voice Over, I
remember reading somewhere that the VI who work in the music field are
primary beneficiaries. So probably you must ask your friend to check out
Mac systems with Voice Over and music apps.

Subramani