[AI] My Introduction: Kartik Sawhney

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 07:26:39 EDT 2010

Hello everybody,

I am Kartik Sawhney, and I’m new to this mailing list. I am currently
a student of class X at DPS, R.K.Puram, New Delhi. My hobbies:
computer has been my passion from the beginning. Besides, I also enjoy
listening to melodious and soft music, and reading fiction novels. I
am tech savvy, and my goal in life is to become a successful software
technology professional. I consider myself to be very friendly, jovial
and kind-hearted! Hope all of us will have a great time together and
share our problems and experiences.

Regards,
-Kartik.

E-mail ID: sawhney.kartik at gmail.com, kartik_94in at yahoo.co.in