[AI] CONFIGURING REAL SPEAK

Kamal Verma kamalverma at pnb.co.in
Sat Apr 3 03:27:25 EDT 2010

Hello friends,

I am using Talks 5 with my Nokia E51. I am unable to configure the TTS
RealSpeak Sangeeta Eni with talks. The talks is not detecting it in its
synthesizers list. Your help in this regard is solicited, please.

Thanks.

Kamal Verma.
Ph. (O) 0761-2400069.
Ph. (R) 0761-2420167.
Cell. +919893454462.
Skipe: kamaljbp.

DISCLAIMER:

The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication.