[AI] info required for excel 2007

Ashwani ashwanijassal at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 03:00:20 EDT 2010

Hi friends
I have been using excel 2007 and could not solve a problem so I need your support to get rid of it. My problem is, I am unable to find any key stroke or jaws command to arrange work sheets in their chronological order. I further clarify my statement in following manner.
If a new sheet is inserted in a  current work book, it inserts prier to the current work sheet for instance sheet 4  will be inserted before work sheet 3. I want to know how can I take this sheet 4 at the end of the work book?
Your help require at the earliest.