[AI] talks 5:

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 15:45:35 EDT 2010

The draft notes lists N72 as a supported second edition model. However
I have not used the model for a long time and if my memory is correct,
N72 accepts file extention only with .sis and those files available
officially are with .sisx extention. So I am not sure how they have
listed this model.

Vetri.