[AI] talks 5:

srikanth kanuri skp615 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 05:22:23 EDT 2010

the version i have uploaded is the official version of nuance talks
5.0. it is "talks_500_3_signed.sisx" it was just uploaded to drop box
as it is not placed on nuance web sight. i hope talknav is the
official dealer of nuance communications and the same version  could
be found on their web also. further the same had been posted to talks
mailing list also.   friends i need not post any illegal software to
this list as there is no necessity for me. someone pointed out that it
is a illegal version and so i need to make it clarified so i need to
comment over the list. as a responsible member of this list i would
never post such links which are illegal and i know my basics. after
testing with my original license and after confirming from the article
i had mentioned in my previous mail  i posted the version to the list.

someone pointed that it would be uploaded to nuance.com as soon as it
had been released and it is not there till now. i can confirm friends
it was officially released 100 % and those who have confidence can
download and those who doesn't have can simply leave it.

as to necessity for posting of an uploaded link we are posting many of
such which are of some use to the list i think there is no crime in it
as long as it is not a pirated version and a original one.
I hope i need not further explain or comment on this issue further to
reduce unnecessary traffic on the list.

it is up to our beloved moderator to continue this thread or to discontinue it.

Reg -
Srikanth