[AI] help for gujarati and hindi literature in audio format!

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 05:14:42 EDT 2010

Just one suggestion:
Visit inclusive planet, and there you will get the catalogues of DFI
organizations. Then, hit the request to issue link, provide your membership
no., with any DFI organization, and follow the rest of the process.
This requires good amount of time but certainly nice feature of IP.
I don't know beyond this because so far I have not gone through the process
as I have to get my membership no from nab delhi library which I had missed.
Also NIVH Dehradun had got good litrature in Hindi at least I remember
checking their website. But I don't know where NIVH's website has
disappeared!
If their phone number is not changed, then its:
0135-2744979.
I think ext. 243 or 244 is for library and braile press. Computer should
tell you that or operator should respond. If nothing happens then dial 240
and talk with the principal directly.
But my preference would be IP.  Regards
Amar Jain.