[AI] help for gujarati and hindi literature in audio format!

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 04:41:19 EDT 2010

Dear Bijal,

There is an audio library in Junagadh which has made many audio Gujarati
books on CD's. Such a library also exists in Mumbai, Worli sea face. You can
contact them and get their catalogues. Thereafter, you can make selection of
the books of your interests.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.