[AI] Opportunity denied

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 03:36:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

I remember Kanchan madam tried very hard for appointment of Tasildar
in the state of Rajasthan.  I don't know about the result though.

One Mr. Dinakar, who cleared the IAS selection, got appointed as a
personnel officer in Indian railways.

So, if the job of Tasildar requires some vision, then he can be
appointed in an alternative job at the same cadre.  Having said this,
why did the government reserve one post of Tasildar for visually
challenged when it feels a blind person can't perform
 the duties of Tasildar independently?

Opinions from the legal fraternity are eagerly awaited.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
gvamshiai at gmail.com