[AI] Assistive technology users required

Eyeway Helpdesk helpdesk at eyeway.org
Thu Apr 1 02:50:44 EDT 2010

Hi all,
As a response to my mail yesterday, I learnt Electrolux had a fully automatic washing machine with talking feature in all its buttons. Now this model apparently is not available.

Any info about similar accessible product of any other company, any user?? Our office is shifting to a new location, so the telephone would disconnect today sometime. If you do not get anybody on our office number, pls revert on my mobile or below email ID.

thanks for your responses,

regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision loss
C/o Score Foundation, Y-70, Lower Ground floor, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016. INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org