[AI] Assistive technology users required

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 02:23:23 EDT 2010

guys, sorry, but i don't understand why are you folks responding here
on AI to this?
you know, it cklutters our inboxes.

won't it be better to contact the concern persons directly?
just my thought, you guys are better judges on what to do.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.