[AI] Anyone using Tally?

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Mon Jun 30 20:51:27 EDT 2008

Dear Friend,

I have been using Tally regularly for the past several years.

Tally is mostly accessible with JAWS due to the Tally scrips developed by
NAB Delhi. In areas where there is still lack of accessibility, navigating
with the JAWS cursor allows us to get the necessary information.

In case you need any further assistance, please feel free to write to me on
or off the list on salatey at gawab.com

Your Friend
Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India