[AI] Windows media player 11

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:31:00 EDT 2008

You may also wish to restore your system to an earlier date to see if
the issue gets resolved. If your restore process was enabled, then
there should have been a restoration point created when the windows
media player got updated. So if restore your system to a previous date
than that particular restore point, the issue may be solved and you
don't have to perform all those technical steps listed on the
Microsoft webpage. This is basically the problem in a particular
software wender taking control of user's computer.