[AI] Revised conference dates

Rohiet A. Patil patil_rohit at dataone.in
Mon Jun 30 13:40:03 EDT 2008

dear sir,
Can you please give us all the registration and accommodation details of AI
convention? Please give all the details as early as possible so every buddy
can plan accordingly. I would like to know one more thing, can non access
Indians are allowed to participate? Because some of my students are also
willing to participate in this knowledgeable event.
Thanks and regards,
Rohiet Patil
Cell: 09850831774