[AI] a doubt regarding yahoo messenger

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 09:45:53 EDT 2008

You are probeblly not giving enough of time for all the installation
packages to be downloaded and installed. When you hear 100%, that's
just the message for the initial EXE file and that file actually
downloads other required files and unpacks them for installation. So
If I were, I would just click on the initial download button and just
forget it until I get the next message regarding installation.

Vetri.