[AI] Need the Vendor's list of Braille Typewriters

SC Vashishth subhashvashishth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 08:02:50 EDT 2008

Dear friends,
My organisation at Dooars (North Bengal) is in need of few good Braillers
for they are starting the vocational training cell for the Blind children
there. Another network organisation in Bhutan also requires the same.

I need to know the details of vendors who can supply cost effective 5-8
braillers for the organisation. I would be grateful if any body could share
information about the vendors and the price per brailler.
--
Warm regards,

Subhash Chandra Vashishth
Mobile : +91-11-9811125521