[AI] Windows media player 11

Vasu Vasu at BarrierBreak.com
Mon Jun 30 06:06:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

While it is true for Internet Explorer 7, am not sure if this feature is
available for IE 6.

Thanks,
Vasu

-----Original Message-----
From: phani srikanth [mailto:phani625 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 3:36 PM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Windows media player 11

hi sir, as per my knoledge you can go to tools of internet explorer
where you will be finding an sub menu as fishing filter. after
entering that there will be an option as check this web sight. may be
that way you can check the web whether it is a normal or fished one.
there you can set the fishing filter to automatically check the web
sight opened too.
hope it helps
Srikanth