[AI] pdf file

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 03:50:05 EDT 2008

Adobe Acrobat 6 is the best version for windows 98. I am still using windows
98 with adobe5 on my office computer. However, the accessibility may be a
problem on account of password protection or if the file is a scanned image.
In that case Jaws cannot read these files.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329