[AI] mp3

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 03:47:43 EDT 2008

Hello,

According to my experience, files with 8 plus 3 naming convention follow in
exactly alphabetical order in Winamp, in mp3player and cd player. Files with
larger names are randomly selected by most players.

If you want to create your own sequence, rename the files following 8 plus 3
names. Better if you put numbers 01, 02, 03 and so on at the beginning of
the names.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329