[AI] pdf file

Anjali&anand anjali.arora at accessindia.org.in
Sun Jun 29 21:34:31 EDT 2008

friends
I'd downloaded some pdf files which when I'm trying to open display the message - security failure.
the doc also displayes "name of the document followed by secure)
what does this mean and how can I make it readable?
by the way, I'd downloaded other material from the same site in pdf format which I'm able to open.
and for your information, I am using acrobad 8 in vista.

just another question linked with pdf is, which version of acrobad is best for 98 os?
thanks