[AI] Fw: Centurion Bank of Punjab is now HDFC Bank - India's Best Private Bank

Prof. S.R. Mittal srmittal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 21:23:50 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: HDFC BANK
To: srmittal at gmail.com
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 5:07 PM
Subject: Centurion Bank of Punjab is now HDFC Bank - India's Best Private Bank

 If you are not able to view this mailer properly, please click here

                  Dear S R MITTAL MITTAL,

                  As you may be aware, Centurion Bank of Punjab has merged with HDFC Bank. Till the system integration process is complete, we request HDFC Bank customers to continue banking at their HDFC Bank branches.

                  Similarly, we also request Centurion Bank of Punjab customers to bank at their Centurion Bank of Punjab branches only.

            Security Alert: You are cautioned on fraudulent emails that may be relayed by miscreants to reveal your account sensitive information such as Internet Banking userID and passwords (IPIN), Credit/Debit card numbers etc by encouraging you to click on a link in the email.

            Please be aware that the Bank will never ask you for your account sensitive information over an email or by calling you on your phone.

            Do not to respond to such fraudulent emails by any means. Do forward such emails to fake.email at hdfcbank.com and where in doubt please write in to us at support at hdfcbank.com