[AI] Can a visually challenged person use a creditcard?

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 05:57:54 EDT 2008

hi, yes certainly we can use it. i am using it for internet banking
purpose and paying every bill online now. u can make online purchases
online very easily. how ever you have to take some precaution while
using it over shops as we do not know how much amount has been swiped
with it so be careful. the recent reserve bank guidelines also permit
the issue of credit card to blinds.