[AI] Saving Excel files in .xl format using Office 2007

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:28:55 EDT 2008

Hi Sushmeetha,

When you are in "save as" dialog box, pressing tab will take you to
the available formats. Go down by pressing down aero and select
Microsoft word 2003 word document format. Please remember that it
always needs to be done mannually and there is no option to make it in
to a default format. Hopefully it helps.

Vetri.