[AI] Saving Excel files in .xl format using Office 2007

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:52:44 EDT 2008

hi go to options in file menu in word or excel it is alt f i. go to
save tab by giving down arrow. tab once till u reach save format combo
box. choose word 97/2003 if it is word and apply the changes. u have
to do it seperately for word and excel. thats  it from the next time u
save a document it will be in the doc or 2003 excel format
automatically.
hope it helps
srikanth