[AI] Suggesting a useful tip

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 18:02:01 EDT 2008

Hi

Almost everyday everyone of us receive a website of the day via E-mail. These websites can be saved as internet shortcuts, and can be placed wherever you like in your computer (according to your convenience). Whenever you want to visit a saved website, you need only to press enter on it, and your default browser will then open the website for you. In my computer, I've created a folder called "Websites" in 'My documents' folder, and I've saved some of the websites that I've been receiving via E-mails.
Now, how do you create an internet shortcut?
just follow the same procedure as you would normally do to create a shortcut. (I.E., navigate to the desired folder, go to file>New>shortcut, and then type or paste the URL of the website, and press enter. Then again type a name for your internet shortcut and press enter.)
An alternative to this would be adding the website in your favourites, but I prefer the former, cause I feel it's much faster.

Regards
Syed Imran