[AI] problum facing by students of national association for theblind Delhi//

SC Vashishth subhashvashishth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 01:03:54 EDT 2008

Government's role is of courses most desired but that doesn't absolve the
management of School from the responsibility of continuing the accommodation
or an alternate accommodation for the students till they complete their
schools. I only raised my concern of Government inactivity on the issue
despite tall claims.

I would suggest these students to write a detailed representation regarding
their needs to the management of school with a copy to Delhi Social Welfare
Deptt and Ministry of Social Justice, Chief Commissioner-Disability. If the
management still insists on removing them then the Writ jurisdiction of the
High Court of Delhi should be exercised.

warm regards
SC Vashishth, Advocate