[AI] required warm solution for this cool problem

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 11:08:52 EDT 2008

It's as easy as lifting a feather. Just go to finereader options,
(CTRL+shift+O), remember? Oh...yaa! then look for the checkbox that reads
"scan multiple pages" this checkbox helps you scan multiple pages one after
the other if you check it. And then press OK to close the dialog.
How to read multiple pages? To read a single page on the focus or, to read
the selected pages, press CTRL + R. To read all the pages that haven't been
read yet, press CTRL + Shift + R. That's it. If things doesn't work, get
back to finereader options, change the scanning interface to ABBYY
interface. Basically, these options are self-explanatory, and they're not in
Latin, afterall. And surprisingly, the finereader options dialog box is more
accessible, more perhaps than its main window.

With regards
Syed Imran