[AI] problum facing by students of national association for theblind Delhi//

akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 17:48:32 EDT 2008

Oh, nab Delhi is doing like this?
I can't believe it!!!
Boys, ask them politely not to do so.
But I think that matter has been posted to accessindia, and now there
is very low possibility of request or something like that!
Right?
You can talk to Vashishth sir, He is a lawyer if I'm not wrong,
He definitely can   tell you something regarding this matter!
 Another option we have is: MR. rungta.
Feel free to contact me, I'll definitely be happy, if I could do
something for you.
Drop a mail in my personal inbox, and I'll give you my number.
Good luck for the future!! Akhilesh.

On 6/26/08, Vidya <joshvidya at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now isn't it wrong on the part of the management to suddenly decide to throw
> out these students? Why can't you just say that the step taken by the
> management is wrong? Are you saying that just because the management has let
> these students stay for 10 years, they have a right to throw them out
> without finishing their schooling and without making an alternative
> arrangement for them?
> Sadly sir, these managements, even when working for "charity" are bound by
> certain rules of the land. When they let them stay in the hostel premises,
> they did not do any favor to the students. The management asks for financial
> support in the name of these students from various sources. So these
> students must be accommodated. And the burden of making arrangements for
> them lies with the administration. When I consulted an ex-access Indian, I
> was told "the access India is an elitist list so these students may not get
> much support from the list. Moreover, these students can be correctly
> dismissed as people raising off topic issues." I have not much to say on
> that.
>
> If the facts are as they were put in Thakur's mail, may be these students
> should look for support from free legal aid cell at Patiyala House and Delhi
> High Court if nothing else works. The judiciary should be the last resort.
> The second last should be the National Human Rights commission.

>>> in