[AI] UN civil society list

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu Jun 26 05:56:56 EDT 2008

Following information is taken from UN disability page:
http://www.un.org/disabilities/default.asp?id=590
Civil Society List
Disclaimer

The below contacts are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute endorsement of or an approval by the United
Nations of any of the products, services, or opinions of the corporation, organization, or individual. The United Nations bears no responsibility for the
accuracy, legality or content of their statements and opinions.

Dear Friends,

We are currently building an online list of civil society organizations that include persons with disabilities in their work, in order to facilitate knowledge
sharing and network building. If you would like your organization to be listed on our website, kindly reply to
enable at un.org
 with the following information by at the end of June 2008 (with the Subject: civil society contacts)

 1. Organization name
 2. Organization website address
 3. Country or region of activities

Thank you for your time and interest.