[AI] is anyone using GPS device?

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 04:43:04 EDT 2008

hey folks, what's up?
Well, wanted to ask one thing.
Is any of you using any GPS device?
Actually, there are some companies wich produces GPS device.  One very
popular in my knowledge is nokia 6110 navigater.
According to nokia, this device is very helpful for visually impaired
people as well.  Because rightnow only eight city's map (excluded
jaipur) is loaded in it, I can't get any support in my city. However,
if any of you is using nokia 6110 navigater or any other GPS device
specially in delhi, Mumbai, ahamdabad, pune, banglore,  please let me
know how far it's helpful for us and how it works.
Your replies in this matter will be highly cherished.
With profound regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Cell: 09928341197
e-mails: