[AI] Information required about fine reader 8.

Kulkarni Suresh G kulkarnisuresh05 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 26 04:34:19 EDT 2008

Hello,

    Well, as far as printed letters and other text documents are concerned,
it reads fine accept for some junk  characters here and there Whereas, Bank
statements, pass books and bills are concerned, I get all junk characters
either reading directly or saving in word or excel. Pls advise whether any
changes to be made in settings.

    I have HP Desk 4185'. Resolution is set 300.

    One more thing I would like to know how to print excel file. Normally,
sighted persons adjust margine settings as well widen cells by viewing the
screen in pre view print option. How can we view?

    Thanks in advance. Sorry for my poor English.