[AI] seeking members going to the access India convention fromDelhi: considering group bookings

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 02:20:25 EDT 2008

Dear Pranav,

This would be a great idea. Even similar thought was there in my mind too.
But, I think there should be more than 10 members in a group to avail group
discount, however, we can avail check fair discount even we'd have less than
10 members in the group.
Now question is whether all the members from Delhi do like to go by air? I
have a doubt!
Anyways, members from Delhi or around should go all together either by
flight or Train so we can enjoy the journey in a group.
We need to co-ordinate with each other to plan out our program. I am also
going to attend this convention in all likelihood. Let us wait for the final
proclamation to be made by Mr. Harish and let me see my timing and schedule
and then I will catch you over the phone.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt