[AI] Daisy planet June 2008

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:38:13 EDT 2008

it is good to know about latest update on daisy but what about
braille. do you know something about cheap and individual user braille
printer's availability which supports computers, so as to enable its
user to print research papers in braille without going to expensive
braille press or high quality  printer.
can you also give some details as how to update talks for mobile and
whether kurzweil 1000 can support n72? instead of knfb reader?
drun

On 6/25/08, Dipendra manocha <dipendra.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Members, Friends and Supporters of DAISY,
>
> The June DAISY Planet is a special issue which focuses on China and some of
> the recent meetings and events held there. It has been developed Kathy Kahl,
> the guest editor, who is the Communications Systems Analyst for the DAISY
> Consortium. I would like to thank Kathy for preparing this special issue. I
> hope you will find it both stimulating and enjoyable.
>
> The June DAISY Planet is now available at:
> http://www.daisy.org/news/newsletters/planet-2008-06.shtml
>
> If you or someone you know has a story to share with the DAISY community,
> let us know using the Contact Us form on the DAISY Web site
> (http://www.daisy.org/support/contactus.shtml, Newsletter category).
>
> Please forward this email to everyone you know who may be interested in
> reading about DAISY, the DAISY Consortium and other topics of interest.
>
> All members of our mailing lists receive "The DAISY Planet".
>
> Kind regards to all,
> Lynn
> =======
> Lynn Leith,
> Head of Information Services and Administrative Support, DAISY Consortium,
> lynn.leith at gmail.com,
> +1,905,304-9398,
> Canada

> database 3218 (20080625) __________