[AI] Daisy planet June 2008

Dipendra manocha dipendra.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:38:32 EDT 2008

Dear Members, Friends and Supporters of DAISY,

The June DAISY Planet is a special issue which focuses on China and some of
the recent meetings and events held there. It has been developed Kathy Kahl,
the guest editor, who is the Communications Systems Analyst for the DAISY
Consortium. I would like to thank Kathy for preparing this special issue. I
hope you will find it both stimulating and enjoyable.

The June DAISY Planet is now available at:
http://www.daisy.org/news/newsletters/planet-2008-06.shtml

If you or someone you know has a story to share with the DAISY community,
let us know using the Contact Us form on the DAISY Web site
(http://www.daisy.org/support/contactus.shtml, Newsletter category).

Please forward this email to everyone you know who may be interested in
reading about DAISY, the DAISY Consortium and other topics of interest.

All members of our mailing lists receive "The DAISY Planet".

Kind regards to all,
Lynn
=======
Lynn Leith,
Head of Information Services and Administrative Support, DAISY Consortium,
lynn.leith at gmail.com,
+1,905,304-9398,
Canada

database 3218 (20080625) __________