[AI] seeking members going to the access India convention from Delhi: considering group bookings

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:40:09 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Could I please know who all would be going to the access India convention
from Delhi?  I have been thinking that we should all book our tickets as a
single group and try to avail a group discount.  If you could all give me
your names, I could do some checking in terms of air fares and get back to
you with the best price.

Please reply privately to this message.  This would avoid cluttering
everyone else's mailboxes.
Pranav