[AI] Fw: Free Books Source

Pradeep banakar pradeepsocialwork at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:37:23 EDT 2008

Free Book Source
----- Original Message -----
From: Free Book Source
To: pradeepsocialwork at gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:32 AM
Subject: Free Books Source

      Free Books Source
      Castles of Steel: Britain, Germany, and the Winning of the Great War at Sea By Robert Massie

      Castles of Steel: Britain, Germany, and the Winning of the Great War at Sea By Robert Massie Random House | October 2003 | ISBN: 0679456716 | 880 Pages | HTML & Pics in RAR...

      [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

      The Crucial Principles in Care of the Knee (US$199)

      The Crucial Principles in Care of the Knee (US$199) Stationary Office | Pages: 278 | 2008-04-01 | ISBN: 0781772508 | 36 MB Written by internationally eminent authorities in sports...

      [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

      Surfaces and Interfaces for Biomaterials (US$569)

      Surfaces and Interfaces for Biomaterials (US$569) Stationary Office | Pages: 824 | 2005-05-30 | ISBN: 1855739305 | 7 MB Biomaterials research has under gone a variety of...

      [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

      Viral Pathogenesis in Diagrams (US$129)

      Viral Pathogenesis in Diagrams (US$129) Stationary Office | Pages: 264 | 2000-11-29 | ISBN: 0849322073 | 12 MB | Rapidshare and Megaupload Viral Pathogenesis in Diagrams is...

      [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

      The Medical Basis of Psychiatry, 3rd edition (US$185)

      The Medical Basis of Psychiatry, 3rd edition (US$185) Stationary Office | Pages: 824 | 2008-05-16 | ISBN: 1588299171 | 18 MB Psychiatry has emerged as a burgeoning scientific...

      [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

      Essential XML Quick Reference

      Essential XML Quick Reference Addison-Wisley | 2003 | ISBN 0201740958 | English | 432 pages | PDF | 8.8 MB This book is for anyone working with today’s mainstream XML...

      [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

      John Dunton “Electronic and Electrical Servicing, Second Edition: Consumer and Commercial Electronics”

      John Dunton “Electronic and Electrical Servicing, Second Edition: Consumer and Commercial Electronics” Newnes | Pages:328 | 2007-11-25 | ISBN: 0750669888 | PDF |...

      [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

      Liquids, Solutions, and Interfaces: From Classical Macroscopic Descriptions to Modern Microscopic Details

      W. Ronald Fawcett “Liquids, Solutions, and Interfaces: >From Classical Macroscopic Descriptions to Modern Microscopic Details” Oxford University Press, USA | 2004-07-01 | ISBN:...

      [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

      Java 2: The Complete Reference, Fifth Edition

      Java 2: The Complete Reference, Fifth Edition Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media | English | 1184 pages | PDF | Tue Aug 13 2002ISBN: 9780072228588 | 5Mb By Herbert Schildt...

      [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

      Starting Out: 1d4 : A Reliable Repertoire for the Improving Player (Starting Out - Everyman Chess)

      Starting Out: 1d4 : A Reliable Repertoire for the Improving Player (Starting Out - Everyman Chess) Everyman Chess | 2006-07-01 | ISBN 1857444175 | English | 240 pages | PDF...

      [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

      You are subscribed to email updates from Free Book Source
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner
      Inbox too full?  Subscribe to the feed version of Free Book Source in a feed reader.
      If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Free Book Source, c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610