[AI] mobile phone stolen.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 02:44:33 EDT 2008

So is the story in Kolkata. The police did not ask me how I lost my N72.
They just noted my number and issued the paper which I needed to obtain my
duplicate sim card. three cellphones have been stolen from my family
members.

However, it is possible to recover a lost cellphone if the police wants it.
At least in a recent incident a minister of the state government lost her
cellphone in the train along with some other articles. It was recovered.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329