[AI] Thank you Roopakshi ma'am for your assistance

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 02:32:56 EDT 2008

Hi,

Deep View is a research project that helps in drawing accessible diagrams.
On the site, there is a plugin that could be used with MS-Visio.
I am sending you the links for the plugin webpages given on the site.
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~dorianm/academics/deepview/visio/visio_compat.html
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~dorianm/academics/deepview/visio/index.html

If its not understandable, wait for your classes to start.

Regards