[AI] Problem with Windows Explorer-please help me

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:26:37 EDT 2008

No actually you can do the system restore yourself and you just need
to familiarize yourself with the navigational system. It almost works
like a regular web page. But remember though: if your system restore
check box has been disabled under my computer icon, then you will not
be able to perform this since you would not have created any restore
points before this problem occured. If it was enabled, the system
automatically would have created restoration points whenever you made
some changes to the system. Any way, Goodluck.

Vetri.