[AI] Help required

balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Tue Jun 24 15:19:48 EDT 2008

You won't be able to delete the folder untinl you stop the exe file of
that program running.
You can stop the program by going to task manager and selecting the
processes page in the multi-paged dialogue box.
There you will have to select the exe file of that program and activate
the end task button.