[AI] The Database Form needs to be more elaborate

Shyam M. Sayanekar sayanekar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 09:04:29 EDT 2008

Hi Kanchan, I have filled in your database form and sent to you. By now you must have received it. But, I feel that some important details should have been included in it such as, 1 blood group, 2 marital status, 3 special courses done if any: For example I have done Sangeet Visharad from a very renowned institute, and I have done four courses of the Hadley School for the Blind. 4 Special achievements if any: For example, I was the best student of the Government Law College, I had received the Dakshina Fellowship, I have written two books, I have been guiding students for competitive exams, twice I was the gold medalist of the Mumbai University etc. 5 Use of Accessibility devices, 6 Whether know Braille or not: 7 Whether studied in Special School or in Integrated Course: 8 Participation in social work, 9 Hobbies etc.
Yours
Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar