[AI] Guidance required

hitendra rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 24 00:58:43 EDT 2008

Open IE and press alt+t to activate tool menu and press O to open Internet
options dialog. Use control+tab to move to the advance page of this dialog
box. JAWS says "setting treeview accessibility open." Press down arrow to
move to the Multimedia option. Under Multimedia uncheck the option which
says "play sounds in web pages - onn." Tab over to ok button and press space
bar. This will disable playing of sounds in web pages.

Hitendra Rupani