[AI] Adobi problem

akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 17:52:42 EDT 2008

Hello,
 Oh, really?
I'm very very sorry for that!!!…
Actually, I've got that email from one of my friend, and I've posted
that as it was.
Okay, I'm pasting full URL here, if it doesn't work plzz paste in your
brouzer, and it'll work now!!!!
Happy PDF reading!!!
http://www.webbie.org.uk
Please let me know about your experiences with this one.
It'll surely help to many more Adobe sufferers!!!

bye for now,    Akhilesh.