[AI] trivial treatment required for my terific problem

Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com
Mon Jun 23 07:45:41 EDT 2008

Hi
According to Wikipedia
LRC is a
computer file
format that synchronizes song
lyrics
with an audio file, such as
MP3,
Vorbis
or
MIDI.
When an audio file is played with certain music players on a computer or
on modern
digital audio players,
the song lyrics are displayed. The lyrics file generally has the same
name as the audio file. For example, song.mp3 and song.lrc. The file
.lrc is simple,
like text, but it is quite hard to make; this can be done well with
several pieces of application software.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LRC_(file_format)
winamp, media player and real player can open these kind of file but
probably plug in required to play that.
You can search for dhose plug ins.

Thanks,
When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.
Sanjeev
Email: Sanjeev.chaodhari at siemens.com
 Or daarshnicsanjeev at hotmail.com
Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com