[AI] Saving Excel files in .xl format using Office 2007

S K snk622000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 05:08:50 EDT 2008

Dear Sushmeetha Madam,

It is very well expain by Roopakshi.

Also if created in 2007 in you need to read in Office 97 - 2003 format.
Visit the link given bellow & down load Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats.

Doing so you can read 2007 file formats.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=941B3470-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466&displaylang=en

Regards,

Suhas Kelkar