[AI] Saving Excel files in .xl format using Office 2007

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 04:44:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

To save Microsoft 2007 applications as 2003, do the
following.

1. Open the document that is in 2007 format, e.g. dox.
2. Press alt to access the menue bar and right arrow
once to reach office button menue.
Alternative, press alt + f.
3. Arrow down 4 times to reach save as dialogue box.
control + s would also do the same trick.
4. Tab once to land on the save as type combo box.
5. Once in the box, arrow down thrice to select the
option word 97-2003 document.
6. Press ok.

There is, perhaps, a check box to make word and other
applications in office 2007 compatible with the 2003
format, but at the present, I cant remember.

Regards