[AI] Problem with Windows Explorer-please help me

palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar vijay.palakodeti at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 12:12:45 EDT 2008

Dear members:
Hope your all doing well. Coming to my problem I have installed "C
Cleaner" and cleaned my system.  After this process when ever I
attempted to close files in the drives the following message
appearing.
"Windows Explorer
Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs
To close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on
might be lost.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve
Windows Explorer.  We will treat this report as confidential and
anonymous.
To see what data this error report contains, click here.
Send Error Report Don't Send".
I think I have chosen wrong options when I was running "C Cleaner".
Friends would you please help me in this regard? Waiting for your
reply.

With warm regards
VIJAY