[AI] Adobi problem

pradeep banakar pradeepsocialwork at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 12:02:55 EDT 2008

dear list members,
I'm struggling with a very major problem with adobi reader 8. I got
the following error when I open the application:

Adobe Reader: AcroRd32.exe - Unable To Locate Component
This application has failed to start because USP10.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
OK

After Clicking the OK the below error comes up:

Adobe Reader
Invalid plugin detected.  Adobe Reader will quit
OK

I tried several things including installing and reinstalling the
application number of times without success. I also uninstalled and
removed all adobi applications to make sure the problem gets resolved
but of no use. Although it is version 8 it says it has no screen
reader support.

Your urgent help is required in this regard. for your information I'm
using jaws 7 with windows XP withh 1 GB of ram.

Regards,